Sonntag, 3. Juli 2016

WHAT PHOTOGRAPHY MEANS TO ME

Photography is a really big deal when talking about my life. You could probably even say I’m a little obsessed. But I guess everybody has a little something that he or she can’t live without, right?

I personally love catching a beautiful moment in a photo. I think it’s the most special feeling when you some day decide to clean up…and then there randomly happens to appear a picture from your high school graduation or your 10th birthday party you already forgot about. It feels like 100 years away but for a blink of an eye you feel like being thrown back in time and you know exactly how you felt about saying goodbye to all of your friends or how this awesome cake of your grandmother tasted like.

Believe it or not I think pictures make you happy since you get the chance to remember memories you made for a second time. If you would ask me which kinds of pictures I like the most I would answer “The one's that aren’t faked, the one's that were taken when you least expected it because those are the one's to depict your personality the best!”

A lot of people hate those kinds of pictures of themselves, but the truth is: most of the people around them do. Because in those moments you are real – your eyes, your laughter and your whole loveable and kind character is reflected the best.

So don’t always use the posed pictures on social media or any other place really - because you are prettiest when you don’t intend to!

Love you beautiful! 

Laura

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen