Dienstag, 26. Juli 2016

WHERE I WOULD RATHER BE

Everybody seems to be on vacation - but ME! Even my parents and my little sister are leaving this friday to travel to Fuerteventura and I'm actually kind of afraid that I will get bored! Who thought I would say something like this some day? :D  Sadly I have to stay at home this year because we got cats somebody has to look after. Even though they are the cutest! - I'm very jealous of everybody being able to visit beautiful places all over the planet! 

So what am I doing right now? I'm looking at old pictures from our vacation in 2012. Probably not the best way to get through this extreme feeling of wanderlust but it definitely helps to bring back some beautiful memories...hahaha! 

Here are some of the pictures I didn't want you to miss out on: 











I still remember this summer for being one of the hottest ever! - but exploring the old cities of Croatia was so worth it! Moreover, this summer was one to remember! That's because I was there when I found out more about my hostfamily :)

Love Laura 

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen